Friday, May 13, 2011

Blaze

I do some pet sitting for a few family friends. And, for whatever reason, most of them have very elderly pets. It's always interesting to see these dogs with decreasing mobility and recognize that they're just a few years older than Blaze.

This week I've exchanged a few emails with a dog professional we met a couple years ago. The person had sent us to a veterinary behaviorist and was very helpful because of that.

I'd somewhat forgotten how many undesirable behaviors Blaze had and how difficult it had been to stop some of those. And I'd forgotten all the poor advice that other people gave us!

I'm very glad that there are so many more options for people to get appropriate help now. And that it's much easier to get the right information and that quality information is so much more readily available.

No comments: