1) Steve liked Griffin's heeling and enthusiasm.
2) Griffin spent 3/4 the day inside, crated, in a separate room, but INSIDE and QUIET!. The first time I've ever had a dog able to do this at a seminar!
3) We made fools of ourselves at flyball practice. By my student looked pretty good.
- People have a hard time breaking things down. Even experienced people.
- More record keeping is needed.
- We need to appreciate failures in our training more than we do. It shows us what is weak and what needs to be improved --- before we're in the ring or in the real world.
Off to bed and I'll have to do more on this later!