Sunday, January 25, 2009

Technology

There was a memorable instance at a horse show quite a few years ago... The room where we kept our belongings had this impressive feature of the lights turning off after a period of time with no movement. It was a very short period of time. The three of us left the room and all that remained was one book-reading mom. We went a few steps and the lights went out. A friend commented "Technology always leaves someone in the dark."

And that's me at this moment. I tried to be 'right' and keep the blog on my site, but it got ridiculous to maintain and re-format it every time I needed to add a new page. And pictures were another story!

For now at least, I'll be using this fancy host and maybe my postings will be more frequent. Or at least when I figure out how to link from my site to this page.

No comments: