Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow!


My dogs like snow...they can roll in it, dig for hidden objects, and eat it. I like the part where we come home exhausted.

Of my three, Luna is probably the one who enjoys snow the most. With the expected 10" tonight, tomorrow will fun!

Here she is after a roll but before shaking off!

She's wearing her fabulous pulling harness. I bought it last year from Alpine Outfitters along with a tug line and skijor belt. The belt is about 5" wide and goes around my waist....allowing me to connect her to the belt via the tugline... and then we hike. That was one of my best purchases ever! While this isn't a good set up for walking in public, I highly recommend it for less busy trails.

At some point this year I want to get another type of harness to compare. This is the Urban Trail Harness...I see that they now have a fully adjustable Urban Trail Harness....I would definitely recommend paying for the extra adjustability!

No comments: